Buying property in Mumbai more expensive than Dubai, London; here’s what a purchase there can cost you
Mumbai property vs the rest: Buying a property in Mumbai is a scary prospect so, here we provide a comprehensive list and provide in detail what it may cost you to invest abroad.
Mumbai, the financial capital of India is home to many leading Indian corporates not to mention the large number of stars that make Bollywood, the tinsel town of the country. While newspapers will flash the news of the odd celebrity or cricket star or even corporate scion shelling out big bucks to own a plush property in the heart of the city, the fact remains that the Mumbai property market is ailing and the market grapevine is rife with rumours of a fall in prices by the earlier half of 2017.
- Budget passed in Lok Sabha without discussion; Finance bill, Appropriation bill passed by voice vote
- Assam Budget proposes new schemes for women, education sector
- Assam Finance Minister to present first e-Budget tomorrow
- No fresh tax in Rs 41,440 cr Himachal budget for 2018-19
- Andhra Pradesh Budget 2018: YSR Congress to boycott session starting tomorrow
- Budget 2018: Opposition set to corner government in Parliament on financial scams
- Budget 2018: UPA’s and NDA’s starkly differing priorities
- Why universities need better budgetary support
- Budget 2018: Madhya Pradesh Assembly’s financial session to begin tomorrow