Credit score: The road to recovery of your CIBIL score is a long one
A good credit score is an imperative in today’s context to get any kind of credit line. A CIBIL score of 750 and above is considered good out of 900.
A good credit score is an imperative in today’s context to get any kind of credit line. A CIBIL score of 750 and above is considered good out of 900. However, if your CIBIL score has dropped below this level, it is likely that the top of the line lenders will either deny your credit application or approve your loan with a high rate of interest. In order to access loans at competitive rates of interest and to get your loan or credit card application approved in a hassle free manner, you must improve your CIBIL score.
You must however keep in mind that CIBIL scores cannot be improved in a haste. Depending upon the extant of your problem area your CIBIL score will take at least a year or a year and half. It takes a significant amount of effort to bring back your CIBIL score to a satisfactory level and for any lender to consider a loan or a credit card application. Here are the things you need to do to improve your CIBIL score and get a fresh credit line.
- Union Budget 2018: Need to strengthen medical insurance coverage, says industry
- Rail Budget 2018 date, time: When is Railway budget? Who will present it in Parliament
- Budget 2018: Trump’s tax cut brings in $38 billion from Apple; could similar reform do wonders for India too?
- What is Budget? When is Union Budget 2018 speech, who will present Modi government’s budget 2018
- Budget 2018 income tax reduction: 6 ways in which FM Arun Jaitley can provide relief to taxpayers
- Budget 2018: Will rising fiscal deficit prompt Arun Jaitley to raise LTCG holding period in equities to 2 years?
- On Budget 2018 date of February 1, these top 5 concerns of common man may be addressed by Modi government
- Budget 2018 Q&A: Arun Jaitley may relax income tax slabs, says Asif Iqbal, Escorts Securities
- Budget 2018: Arun Jaitley holds meet with state ministers-What all they discussed?