How to go about Gifting Someone a Credit Card?
Do you have a loved one, maybe your spouse, a parent or child who you want to have access to plastic money?
Do you have a loved one, maybe your spouse, a parent or child who you want to have access to plastic money? You have thought about the gift card but then it is prepaid card but they have a set limit after which you either have to take a new one or reload the existing one. We all know the ease and convenience that plastic money provides but there might some instances when the individual himself/herself cannot get a card issued for themselves. In such a scenario if you want you can gift them an add-on card which offers a more permanent and user friendly solution.
- Budget 2018: ‘Senior citizens want tax sops on FDs, rental income’
- Budget 2018: Reformist or populist? Here’s what post-GST Budget may hold
- Union Budget 2018: Increase tax exemption limit to Rs 3 lakh, says SBI report
- Union Budget 2018: Government may hike credit target in agriculture sector to Rs 11 lakh crore
- Budget 2018: How Sensex, Nifty reacted to Arun Jaitley’s budget speech last year 2017
- Budget 2018 and affordable housing: From income tax sops to CLSS, how Arun Jaitley can give homebuyers a big boost
- Budget 2018: How Modi government can take care of MSMEs interests in union budget
- Budget 2018: Housing sector is a good bet for investors ahead of the big day
- Union Budget 2018: Accord national priority status to healthcare, says Apollo Hospitals