5 Questions to ask before you sign the home loan agreement
Buying a home is a joyous occasion and usually something that is done after a lot of preparation and careful thought.
Buying a home is a joyous occasion and usually something that is done after a lot of preparation and careful thought. In current times most homes are bought with aid of home loans so while being vigilant when buying your home, make sure you also focus equally on your loan agreement specifics. Before you finalize the loan or sign the dotted line ask these five questions to get a good understanding about your home loan fundamentals.
- Budget 2018: ‘Senior citizens want tax sops on FDs, rental income’
- Budget 2018: Reformist or populist? Here’s what post-GST Budget may hold
- Union Budget 2018: Increase tax exemption limit to Rs 3 lakh, says SBI report
- Union Budget 2018: Government may hike credit target in agriculture sector to Rs 11 lakh crore
- Budget 2018: How Sensex, Nifty reacted to Arun Jaitley’s budget speech last year 2017
- Budget 2018 and affordable housing: From income tax sops to CLSS, how Arun Jaitley can give homebuyers a big boost
- Budget 2018: How Modi government can take care of MSMEs interests in union budget
- Budget 2018: Housing sector is a good bet for investors ahead of the big day
- Union Budget 2018: Accord national priority status to healthcare, says Apollo Hospitals