Market impact of real-world events: Kensho, the financial guru answers
Over the past few years jobs in the manufacturing sector have been impacted by big data and automation. In the not-too distant future, the pressure could shift to the financial services industry.
Over the past few years jobs in the manufacturing sector have been impacted by big data and automation. In the not-too distant future, the pressure could shift to the financial services industry. Driving that change is Kensho – founded by 32-year old Harvard PhD in Economics, Daniel Nadler – a company that uses machine-learning techniques to get deep into and analyze the impact on markets of real-world events. It can answer questions asked in English using natural language processing.
- Budget passed in Lok Sabha without discussion; Finance bill, Appropriation bill passed by voice vote
- Assam Budget proposes new schemes for women, education sector
- Assam Finance Minister to present first e-Budget tomorrow
- No fresh tax in Rs 41,440 cr Himachal budget for 2018-19
- Andhra Pradesh Budget 2018: YSR Congress to boycott session starting tomorrow
- Budget 2018: Opposition set to corner government in Parliament on financial scams
- Budget 2018: UPA’s and NDA’s starkly differing priorities
- Why universities need better budgetary support
- Budget 2018: Madhya Pradesh Assembly’s financial session to begin tomorrow