A Day Without the Mobile Phone Possible or Not
If you ask someone about the necessities of life they are likely to give the expected answer; food, clothing, water, air, shelter.
If you ask someone about the necessities of life they are likely to give the expected answer; food, clothing, water, air, shelter. This is maybe a few years back, now something has been added to the necessities of life; the mobile phone! Again if you ask someone you always carry when to leave your house; the answers could range from wallet, keys, smile and yes the mobile phone! These phones are ubiquitous; they are calculators, alarm clocks, a handy diary, window to the social world; they can double as you wallet and of course they let you make calls from anywhere. They are our friendly genies that can solve all problems be it getting a cab, setting up a reminder, navigate your way and what not! Really these smart phones have revolutionized our everyday lives. However is this genie becoming an addiction more than a utility?
- Budget 2018: ‘Senior citizens want tax sops on FDs, rental income’
- Budget 2018: Reformist or populist? Here’s what post-GST Budget may hold
- Union Budget 2018: Increase tax exemption limit to Rs 3 lakh, says SBI report
- Union Budget 2018: Government may hike credit target in agriculture sector to Rs 11 lakh crore
- Budget 2018: How Sensex, Nifty reacted to Arun Jaitley’s budget speech last year 2017
- Budget 2018 and affordable housing: From income tax sops to CLSS, how Arun Jaitley can give homebuyers a big boost
- Budget 2018: How Modi government can take care of MSMEs interests in union budget
- Budget 2018: Housing sector is a good bet for investors ahead of the big day
- Union Budget 2018: Accord national priority status to healthcare, says Apollo Hospitals