Are you Credit aware?
The credit score has no relation whatsoever with the income level of an individual. A credit rating is only based only on the treatment of debt; however small or large it may be.
Are You Credit Aware?
Though credit bureaus have been functioning in India since almost a decade and half, but a survey shows that almost more than 80% of the Indian population does not know about the existence of credit bureaus and a miniscule understand their credit reports. The awareness about the utility of credit report utility was also low. Being credit aware is a necessity to have a good credit score which in turn is of paramount importance if one wants to have access to borrowing through organized sector. Apart from this, being credit healthy ensures that one is financially healthy also, is not overleveraged and in some aspects could impact job prospects too. So if you want to know if you are credit aware then just go through the following questions we have for you.
- Union Budget 2018: Need to strengthen medical insurance coverage, says industry
- Rail Budget 2018 date, time: When is Railway budget? Who will present it in Parliament
- Budget 2018: Trump’s tax cut brings in $38 billion from Apple; could similar reform do wonders for India too?
- What is Budget? When is Union Budget 2018 speech, who will present Modi government’s budget 2018
- Budget 2018 income tax reduction: 6 ways in which FM Arun Jaitley can provide relief to taxpayers
- Budget 2018: Will rising fiscal deficit prompt Arun Jaitley to raise LTCG holding period in equities to 2 years?
- On Budget 2018 date of February 1, these top 5 concerns of common man may be addressed by Modi government
- Budget 2018 Q&A: Arun Jaitley may relax income tax slabs, says Asif Iqbal, Escorts Securities
- Budget 2018: Arun Jaitley holds meet with state ministers-What all they discussed?