Once Upon Ay Time In Mumbai Dobaara which released last week is known to have dialoguebaazi on another level. Though this gangster film had its moments of chills and thrills, we decided to take a quirky look at the lessons the film taught us.
1) When someone says that your future is bright, please wear sunglasses / glares!
2) When you want your 'match' to be 'fixed' with a girl, take her to a fixed cricket match, wherein you can call the shots. She will be mighty impressed.
3) Whenever your friend says that he is in love with a girl, waste no time and immediately ask him the details of the girl. Else, 'coincidence' hone mein der nahi lagti!
4) A married lady will never spend time with her husband in the men's loo.
5) If your girl wants to see the stars, tell her that she can see them even when she is standing on the ground. There's no need to buy a palatial terrace flat for her to see the stars.
6) A girl can make even the best of gangster forget his 'business' and make him live with the illusion that she is in love with him.
7) Any 'top' level gangster is never happy with one wife! He likes to have his 'branches' opened all over.
8) In case your parents are against your marriage with the person of your choice, search for a secluded place park your car and make it your home, to 'meet' your love in peace.
9) It's advisable that you know the difference between 'intercourse' and academic 'inter-course'.
10) The best way to obtain paneer is by squeezing lemon in milk.