for the performing arts will be the new home for Broadway productions and Orlando Ballet among other performances. The arts center will include two performance theaters, a 300-seat community theater, outdoor plaza and banquet room.
6) Visitors with a need for speed will love the new I-Drive Indoor Kart Racing. This multi-level entertainment center includes a half-mile (805-meter) track for the electric-powered go-karts, bowling lanes and an arcade.
7) Four Seasons Resort Orlando at Walt Disney World Resort is located just minutes from Magic Kingdom and Epcot. With 444 guest rooms (including 68 suites), a Tom Fazio-designed golf course, full-service spa, three restaurants and an elaborate pool area, guests will feel totally immersed in the luxury resort experience.
8) Universal’s Cabana Bay Beach Resort is soon to be the fourth and largest on-site hotel at Universal Orlando Resort. Inspired by retro resorts of the 1950s and 60s, the 1800-room hotel will feature moderately priced family suites and guest rooms. When complete, guests can experience a 10-lane bowling alley and enjoy two pools with sand beaches, a lazy river, waterslide and more.
9) Capa boasts Spanish influenced cuisine and nightly views of Magic Kingdom fireworks. This rooftop steakhouse will be located on the 17th floor of the Four Seasons Resort Orlando at Walt Disney World Resort.
10) It’s all about Southern comfort food at The COOP in foodie haven, Winter Park. For this new restaurant concept, John Rivers, owner of the local-favorite 4 Rivers Smokehouse, will serve classic southern dishes like chicken and waffles, deviled eggs, buttermilk biscuits, po’ boys and artisanal pies.