Sony announces global availability of Xperia Tablet Z
Sony's media applications- Sony's signature media applications - "WALKMAN", Movies and Album - allow users to enjoy, control and view content regardless of their device. The Sony Entertainment Network can also be accessed from these applications and includes Music Unlimited with more than 18 million songs and Facebook social integration as well as Video Unlimited with access to over 100,000 movies and TV series.
Xperia Tablet Z Accessories- Xperia Tablet Z will launch with a number of accessories including a charging cradle, an LCD Screen Protector and Leather Carrying Cover that comes in Black, White or Red. These will be available from Sony stores or registered retailers.
Xperia Tablet Z will launch on Android 4.1 (Jelly Bean) and is upgradable to 4.2 after launch for the latest Android user experience.
Key features for Xperia Tablet Z-- 10.1" HD 1920x1200p WUXGA Display with Mobile BRAVIA Engine 2.
- S-Force Front Surround 3D
- The world's slimmest design at 6.9 mm and lightest at 495g for 10.1" water resistant tablet
- Dust and water resistant (IP55 & IP57) with a durable glass front display
- Snapdragon S4 Pro processor with 1.5GHz asynchronous quad CPUs and 2GB RAM
- One-touch connectivity with Near Field Communication (NFC)
- A unique OmniBalance design with subtly rounded edges and smooth reflective surfaces
- 8 MP rear camera featuring "Exmor R for mobile" and Superior Auto plus 2MP HD front camera
- Battery STAMINA mode further improves the standby time.
Verified in 10" tablet class at