Sensex up 65 points in early trade
* The Reserve Bank of India's Deputy Governor Keshab Chandra Chakrabarty is scheduled to give a keynote address at ASSOCHAM's 8th Annual Banking Summit in New Delhi.
STOCKS TO WATCH
* India's government aims to pass bills opening up the insurance and pension sectors to foreign investors in parliament's forthcoming session, a minister said on Tuesday, the next step in a reform programme seen as key to reviving economic growth.
* India received bids worth 150.69 billion rupees ($2.74 billion) in unused foreign debt limits for government and corporate bonds, more than the 106.16 billion rupees on offer, two market sources said on Tuesday.
* Private equity firm Blackstone has made an offer to to buy prime office and retail real estate blocks from Vijay Mallya's investment holding company UB Holdings, said two people familiar with the developments.
* Canadian Securities Administrators, the securities market regulator of Canada, has barred Indian asset management companies from selling investment products to local investors, dealing a blow to these fund houses.
* India's central bank has extended the relaxation of the period of realization and repatriation to the country of the full value of goods or software exported by six months. The relaxation will now be effective till March 31, 2013, the Reserve Bank of India said in a release.
* Reliance Industries and the oil
Be the first to comment.