and Jindal Power and Steel have secured a key green clearance to mine iron ore and manganese in the Saranda Forests located in a Naxal-affected area of Jharkhand.
* The United States on Wednesday filed a challenge with the World Trade Organization over elements of India's national solar program, which it said discriminates against foreign solar products in violation of a core global trade rule. INFRASTRUCTURE
* The home ministry has barred Adani Ports and Special Economic Zone Ltd, Gammon India Ltd, Lanco Infratech Ltd, Punj Lloyd Ltd and IVRCL from participating in three domestic port projects due to security issues, a senior official in the shipping ministry said.
* India could be "shut out" of the market for aircraft finance if carriers such as troubled Kingfisher Airlines Ltd fail to return planes they cannot pay for, a senior banker said.
* Tech Mahindra Ltd posted flat earnings for its third fiscal quarter, falling short of expectations, hurt by a one-off payment at unit Satyam Computer Services Ltd. PHARMA
* Cipla Ltd reported a 25.5 percent rise in quarterly profit on robust sales but slightly missed street estimates as taxes surged.
* Private equity fund Fidelity India Capital Advisor will purchase around 15 percent stake in home furnisher and decorator Kurlon for 1.5-2 billion rupees,
Stocks More on Godrej Ltd
Company INFO More on Godrej Ltd