Indiabulls Financial Services Ltd has launched a share sale for institutional investors to raise up to 4.48 billion rupees ($84 million).
* India has raised $2.15 billion by selling shares in state-run power utility NTPC, putting the government on track to meet its fundraising target to reduce the budget deficit.
* The Cabinet has approved GAIL (India) Ltd's participation in the $9 billion Turkmenistan-Afghanistan-Pakistan-India (TAPI) gas pipeline.
* ACC Ltd reported a 49 percent fall in net profit for the Oct-Dec quarter.
* Temasek Holdings Pvt Ltd and Baring Asia are among those shortlisted by Lafarge SA as potential buyers for a minority stake in its Indian arm Lafarge India, The Economic Times reported citing two said two "informed sources."
* Tata Steel Europe, a unit of Tata Steel Ltd, said it is investing 2.3 million euros ($3.08 million) at its IJmuiden facility in the Netherlands to develop next-generation steels for the auto industry that are lighter, stronger and better able to withstand crashes.
* Jindal Steel and Power Ltd pulled out of talks to invest in a Cameroon mine owned by iron ore producer Afferro Mining Inc , questioning the financial viability of the project.
* Bharti Airtel Ltd on Thursday split its business into eight segments with a view to build a more connected organisation.
* Glenmark Pharmaceuticals Ltd said on Thursday its European unit had launched a generic version of GlaxoSmithKline's Malarone malaria treatment medicine, its first generic product in Britain.
* Cognizant Technology Solutions Corp's quarterly profit modestly beat estimates, helped by a rise in demand from Europe after quarters of tepid growth in business from the region.
Company INFO Cadila