Sensex extends gains, surges by 142 points ahead of GDP data
MHz frequency before March 31, 2013, as the government scrambles to meet its target of raising 400 billion rupees from the sale of airwaves in the current fiscal, said a ministry official.
* India's civil aviation ministry will try to convince the country's petroleum ministry next week to declare jet fuel as a "notified good," which would lead to exemption from high state taxes, providing some relief to battered local carriers.
* German drugmaker Bayer has filed a lawsuit in the United States against Indian generic drug maker Lupin , to prevent it from selling a version of Bayer's birth-control pill Natazia in the US.
* Glenmark Pharmaceuticals said it is aiming for up to 30 percent growth in revenues this fiscal to touch 50 billion rupees, with US and Latin America expected to be primary drivers.
* Indian group PVR is to buy control of rival Cinemax India for 3.95 billion rupees ($71 million) to create the country's biggest operator of multi-screen movie
* British sports car maker Aston Martin said it is in "advanced" talks with potential investors over an injection of capital into the business. Indian tractor maker Mahindra and Mahindra last week topped an offer from Italian private equity fund Investindustrial that had been agreed with Aston's owner, Kuwaiti investment house Investment Dar, sources said. (Reuters)
* US car major Ford
Be the first to comment.