Sensex extends gains, surges by 142 points ahead of GDP data
FACTORS TO WATCH
* India to release Sept quarter GDP data at 0530GMT.
* Bharti Infratel IPO presser at 0415GMT.
* India will release infrastructure output data for October at 0630 GMT.
* India to release federal budget deficit data for April-Oct at 1030 GMT.
* RBI to release forex reserves, bank lending data at 1130GMT.
* CEC is likely to submit report on illegal mining in Goa at Supreme Court with its recommendations.
* FMC chief Ramesh Abhishek at India Commodity Exchange press conference.
INDIAN STOCKS TO WATCH
* India and Brazil accused rich nations on Thursday of doing too little to fight climate change at U.N. talks in Doha and denied that emerging economies were back-sliding from pledges to step up action from 2020.
* India's central bank will buy 120 billion rupees ($2.2 billion) of federal government bonds on Dec. 4 through open market operations (OMO), it said in a release on Thursday.
* The Central Vigilance Commission is examining a reference received from Punjab National bank involving 24 of its officials in an alleged fraud involving over 25 billion rupees.
* Bharti Infratel Ltd, the telecommunications tower unit of top Indian phone carrier Bharti Airtel, is likely to raise up to $825 million in what would be the country's biggest IPO in two years, sources with direct knowledge said. (Reuters)
* The telecom department (DoT) plans to simultaneously sell
Be the first to comment.