confident that people will recognise the need for an alliance led by Congress for carrying out economic and social revolutions: PM.
* Price rise was a factor in people turning against Congress in the recent assembly polls: PM
* It was in fact I who insisted on transparency in coal block allocation: PM
* I regret that the benefits of implementation of Sachar Committee recommendations could not reach all people: PM
Price rise could be a factor for people turning against Congress party: Surge in intern'l commodity, energy prices made effective price control difficult: PM
* So long as we are in power we will continue to push the ball of reforms: PM.
* I have served the country with utmost dedication and integrity. I have never used my office to enrich my friends or relatives: PM
* I did not get time to apply my mind on allegations against Himachal Pradesh Chief Minister Virbhadra Singh : PM
* There are some hiccups and temporary aberrations. Diplomacy should be given a chance to resolve issues between India and the US: PM
* If you measure the strength of Prime Minister by presiding over mass massacre of innocent citizens on streets of Ahmedabad, then I do not believe in it: PM
* Under compulsion of coalition politics I have served as best I could: PM
* We have maintained and sustained the momentum of rapid economic growth: PM
* It has worked exceedingly well, PM on dual centres of power with Congress President.
* I have not been able to visit Pakistan as circumstances were not appropriate to achieve solid results. Still hopeful of making it during my tenure: PM
* I have always felt that our government would have strengthened if Rahul Gandhi had joined it: PM
* Nobody (in Congress) has asked me to step down because of any inadequacies as Prime Minister: PM
* My best moment as PM was when we struck a nuclear deal with the US, says PM
* Corruption is an issue. Aam Admi Party has been able to make success out of their concerns of eradication of corruption, says PM
* Dealing with corruption not an easy process.