- Apple Inc.'s next big thing may be lower-priced iPhone to raise market-appeal, salesSamsung Galaxy Note 3 smartphone vs iPhone 5Apple Inc.'s iPhone 5S, iPhone 5C smartphones set for launch todayApple Inc. unveils iPhone 5C in 5 colours, iPhone 5S with fingerprint scanner, price starts at $99
Apple Inc unveiled two standout smartphones in the form of iPhone 5C and 5S on Tuesday. Since comparisons with the nearest rival are a must, we provide here grist for the wagging tongues by providing top specs of both the iPhone 5S and Samsung Galaxy Note 3. Let the gadget wars begin:
Samsung Galaxy Note 3 boasts of a larger screen and a 'much more enhanced' S Pen and Apple Inc. iPhone 5S banks on its much improved A7 chip with 64-bit architecture, M7 motion coprocessor and Fingerprint identity sensor.
iPhone 5S is purposefully imagined. Meticulously considered. Precision crafted. Itís not just a product of whatís technologically possible. But whatís technologically useful. Itís not just whatís next. But what should be next.
Available in silver, gold, and space gray, iPhone 5s features an A7 chip, a Touch ID fingerprint identity sensor, ultrafast LTE wireless, an iSight camera with a larger 8MP sensor, and iOS 7.
On the other hand, the new Samsung Galaxy Note 3 adds delight to daily tasks and infuses innovative features that help consumers tell the story of their lives. Samsung Galaxy Note 3 delivers a larger and better screen for the best viewing experience and more powerful multitasking, and introduces significant S Pen improvements that make everyday life easier and faster.
Enhanced S Pen features and larger screen optimized for multitasking provide a delightful mobile experience that brings passions to life
* Available in silver, gold, and space gray, iPhone 5s features an A7 chip, a Touch ID fingerprint identity sensor, ultrafast LTE wireless, an iSight camera with a larger 8MP sensor, and iOS 7.
* Estimated price 16GB ($199), 32GB ($299), 64GB ($399).
Height: 4.87 inches (123.8 mm)
Width: 2.31 inches (58.6 mm)
Depth: 0.30 inch (7.6 mm)
Weight: 3.95 ounces (112 grams)
* Will work on A7 chip with 64-bit architecture, M7 motion coprocessor
* Touch ID - Fingerprint identity sensor is a new feature in iPhone 5S
* 4-inch (diagonal) Retina display, 1136-by-640 resolution, 326 ppi
* Camera: 8 megapixels with 1.5Ķ pixels, É/2.2 aperture ,Sapphire crystal