PC is its ability to run HD videos smoothly. We ran a 1080p, 60 fps video on it and to our surprise it ran very smoothly. It might be because the Atom CPU inside is a dual-core, 4 threads CPU running at 1.86 GHz with Intel GMA 3650 graphics.
Another great highlight of the Nano PC is its power consumption. It uses only about 15 Watts in normal condition and 24 Watts on load, both of which are very low as compared to the average 300-400 Watts consumed by traditional PCs.
With being extremely small, this PC can be used for converting a LCD TV into a smart TV, display custom content streamed from central server over wireless network, convert a LCD monitor into an AIO desktop and much more. Cost is a little high considering that just the shell comes for 17k, while the SDD and memory cost extra.
* Dimensions: 190 x 135 x 38 mm
* Operating system: Microsoft Windows 7 Ultimate 32 bit
* Processor: Intel Atom processor
* Connectivity: LAN, 802.11b/g/n Wi-Fi connectivity
* Ports: 2 USB 3.0 and 4 USB 2.0 ports, HDMI, VGA
* Speaker: Inbuilt speakers
Estimated street price: Rs.17, 500