Fire in Himalaya Drug company

Comments 0
SummaryA fire broke out in the organic plant of Herbal major Himalaya Drug Company here today but there was no casualties, a top fireforce official said.

A fire broke out in the organic plant of Herbal major Himalaya Drug Company here today but there was no casualties, a top fireforce official said.

The fire, appeared to have been caused by short circuit in a ceiling fan, was extinguished within half-an-hour by four firetenders and the company offcials with their firefighting equipment, Chief Fire Officer E U Erappa said.

There was no casualties and the damage was 'not much', he said.

The fire broke out in the boiler section of the plant where five barrels containing 200 litres each of methanol had been kept. While three barrels were burnt, the other two melted partially, he said.

Ads by Google

More from Health

Reader´s Comments
| Post a Comment
Please Wait while comments are loading...