disabilities to be liberalised
* Transactions on immovable properties usually undervalued.
* TDS of one per cent on value of properties above Rs 50 lakh. Agriculture land exempted
* Fiscal deficit will be 5.2 per cent in current year and 4.8 per cent in the next fiscal.
* Will redeem our pledge to reduce fiscal deficit to 3 per cent by 2016-17 and revenue deficit to 1.5 per cent of GDP
* Tax Administration Reform Commission to be set up to regularly review tax law applications
* In 2011-12, tax-GDP ratio was 5.5 per cent for direct taxes and 4.6 per cent for indirect taxes.
* Tax credit of Rs 2000 to be provided to every person to having income of up to Rs 5 lakh, this will benefit 1.8 crore people
* 5 to 10 per cent surcharge on domestic companies whose taxable income exceeds Rs 10 crore
* All Regional Rural Banks and cooperative banks to be e-linked by this year-end
* Insurance companies will be empowered to open branches in Tier-II cities with approval of IRDA
* KYC in banks sufficient for acquiring insurance policy.
* PSU banks to have ATMs at all their branches by March 31, 2014.
* Incubators set up by companies in academic institutions will qualify for Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) activities
* Financial Sector Legislative Reforms Commission (FSLRC) to submit its report next month
* Standing Council of Experts in Ministry of Finance to examine transaction cost of doing business in India
* Rs 14,000 crore capital infusion into public sector banks in 2013-14
* First housing loan up to Rs 25 lakh would get additional deduction of interest of up to Rs 1 lakh in 2013-14
* Policy on exploration of shale gas on the anvil; natural gas pricing policy will be reviewed and uncertainty removed
* Govt to set up India's first women's bank as a public sector bank by October
* Coal imports during Apr-Dec 2012 crossed 100 million tonnes and expected to go up to 185 million tonnes in 2016-17
* Rajiv Gandhi Equity Scheme will be liberalised to allow first time investor to invest in Mutal Fund and equity
* Rs 10,000 crore set aside for incremental cost