- Stock market update: Sensex, Nifty up as Tata Motors, ICICI Bank shares gainSensex falls 91 pts to 1-mth low as ITC, Reliance Industries, ICICI Bank shares hitBSE Sensex up 135 pts at nearly 2-week high, ONGC shares jump 4%, NSE Nifty up 0.70%ICICI Bank discontinues Kingfisher co-branded credit card
* The BSE Sensex is down 1.22 percent and the 50-share NSE index slips 1.21 percent, heading towards their biggest single day fall since Oct. 8, 2012.
* Domestic shares extend fall, tracking weak regional stocks on market talk of a hedge fund liquidating big global positions in commodities and worries that the U.S. Federal Reserve could wind down its bond-buying programme.
* ICICI Bank shares fall 3.5 percent and State Bank of India falls 1.4 percent after RBI data showed that loan growth continues to remain a concern.
* Reliance Industries shares fall 1.5 percent, retreating after a 3.1 percent surge on Wednesday.
* ABB shares fall 3.5 percent after the company reported a 74 percent fall in Oct-Dec net profit at 167.7 million rupees.