Betting on investment strategies always wins
I understand that you cannot make a strategic financial plan on your own, however, you can do the next best thing which is prepare a strategic investment plan in a manner geared to generate wealth over years. Thereafter, whenever you get a financial plan done by qualified experts it, would be a rearrangement of your investments towards your life’s financial goals.
Here is a glimpse of what a strategic investment plan may look like.
Naturally, the strategy would depend and differ from one individual to another. This is just an example.
1. About 5 per cent of money as liquid cash in a bank account or fixed deposit as you prefer.
2. About 10 per cent in bullion – gold, silver, platinum, palladium, etc.
3. About 5 per cent of money towards insurance premiums — any more is not a productive use of money
4. About 10 per cent of money in fixed interest bearing instruments – the ones that gives you a real rate of return of at least 3 to 4 per cent. Real rate of return is the return actually earned minus the inflation rate.
5. About 55 per cent of money into equity and equity related instruments.
6. About 15 per cent in alternative wealth instruments such as land and property. If you don’t want to follow point 6 or don’t have enough to actually do this
Be the first to comment.