Asset management: Playing safe is dangerous
Here is an insight into the perfect life of Mr. & Mrs. Malhotra
* Current networth of R11 crore. (This includes home worth R2 crore, farm house worth R1 crore, RBI Bond Investment of R1 crore, jewellery worth R75 lakh, PMS schemes – R25 lakh, their share in family’s commercial properties in Aurangabad, Delhi and Ahmedabad valued at R4 crore, their share in family’s business premises in Mumbai valued at R2 crore)
* Loans and liabilities: Negligible, some car loans
* Have half a dozen gold and platinum credit cards
* Have premium relationships with all companies: Private banking, premier banking, priority circle, etc,.
* Sought after for business by all relationship managers of all companies
* Two children studying in the United States.
* Generally, a 5-star lifestyle
Here are some more insights
* Ongoing business income: Practically nil
* Investment income: R6 lakh p.a. from R1 crore invested in 6 per cent RBI bonds
* Basic expenses: R9 lakh p.a. approximately a deficit of R3 lakh and gap widening each year with inflation.
* Commercial properties are all under double dispute i.e. amongst siblings and with encroachers. Assets cannot be used as they are
Be the first to comment.