and Tamil Nadu have missed their RFQ issue deadlines. The standard bidding documents for the award of these projects are still being processed.
Hoping to speed up these projects, the PMO had set a calendar for each of these projects to ensure that intermediate steps were completed on time. Principal Secretary to the Prime Minister Pulok Chatterji had also directed the ministries to nominate a nodal officer each, of the rank of joint secretary, to report the progress of the projects on a weekly basis.
PMO deadline status
* Eastern Peripheral Expressway:
Issue of RFQ by Aug 15 Missed
* Delhi-Meerut Expressway: SSA* with UP by Aug 16 Missed
* Mumbai-Vadodara Expressway:
Issue of RFQ by Sept 6 Unlikely
*C Navi Mumbai Airport: Issue of RFQ by Aug 16 Missed
* Kolkata, Chennai airports: Issue of RFQ by Aug 15 Missed
* UMPPs in Orissa and TN: Issue of RFQ by Aug 23 Missed
*State Support Agreement
Source: Government data