Top newsmaker stocks to watch include Hindustan Petroleum, Vodafone, Tata Steel and ONGC.
US Fed to emerging markets: Think on your policy shortcomings
India seeks to cancel $2 bn Vodafone tax dispute resolution talks
India's Tata Steel third quarter profit lags estimates
India warns US about dumping investigation in solar trade spat
Fitch: UBI Losses Could Test India's Approach to Basel III
Oil & Natural Gas Corp (ONGC), Oil India seek to buy Indian Oil stake at lower price
US sets preliminary duties on steel threaded rods from India
Luxury hotel brands swap keys in India's economic slump
Finmin seeks interim payment from RBI to contain deficit
RBI places new restrictions on banks' intra-group exposure limits, effective Oct. 1
Ingersoll Rand (India) Oct-Dec net down 35 pct
Fortis Healthcare Oct-Dec net of 3.89 bn rupees
India's TV Today Network Oct-Dec net up 34.48 pct
Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Ltd (HPCL) posts Oct-Dec net loss
HCL Infosystems posts Oct-Dec net profit
India's Gujarat Gas Oct-Dec net up 29.28 pct
Mangalore Chemicals and Fertilisers Oct-Dec net up more than four fold
India's HPCL to buy more Iraqi oil on longer credit terms
India 900 Mhz telecoms spectrum auction price rise pauses after surge
HC rejects plea for stay on Tata-AirAsia deal operationalisation
EVENTS/FACTORS TO WATCH
* Earnings on Wednesday: Apollo Tyres, Bharat Petroleum Corp, Coal India, Cipla
* Reserve Bank of India (RBI) Governor Raghuram Rajan to give a keynote address at IT industry lobby groups known as NASSCOM leadership summit.
* India to release January consumer price inflation data for January and industrial production numbers for December. (1200 GMT)
* Interim rail budget for 2014.
* The Reserve Bank of India (RBI) will auction 130 billion rupees of treasury bills, including 70 billion rupees of 91-day bills and 60 billion rupees of 182-day bills, on Feb. 12.
* The Reserve Bank of India (RBI) will conduct a nine-day variable term repo for 100 billion rupees ($1.60 billion).
* The RBI to release weekly data on reserve money and currency in circulation.
GLOBAL MARKETS ROUNDUP
* NSE Nifty futures on the Singapore Exchange are up 0.7 percent, while the MSCI-Asia Pacific excluding Japan index