Cox and Kings has introduced a special romantic trail to Europe based on the film Jab Harry Met Sejal. The package has been announced in advance before the release of the film which is slated to release on August 4, 2017. The tour covers experiences at European destinations such as Prague, Budapest and Amsterdam. The tour is scheduled on July 31, 2017. The story of the film revolves around Harry and Sejal’s journey across Europe. Similar to the lead protagonists in the film portrayed by Shahrukh Khan and Anushka Sharma, tourists can experience the film’s excursions.
Highlights of the tour include:
- A guided walking tour of Prague. Tourists can commence their exploration of this city with the Prague Castle, Royal Castle, gothic St Vitus Cathedral, the Royal Palace and the gardens, the famous Astronomical Clock, a special high tea organised at Hotel InterContinental and dining experiences
- A guided highlight city tour of Cesky Krumlov, one of the most beautiful towns in Europe. One can also experience a pub crawl tour and dive into the city’s nightlife together with an international crowd of fellow travellers from across the world and party guides
- Orientation tour of Bratislava, the greater metropolitan area
- A guided highlight city tour of Budapest where one can explore the locales of the city where the movie has been shot, and experience the World Heritage sights of Buda Castle and the Castle District, walk along the Fisherman’s bastion for views of St Stephen’s cathedral and more
- Amsterdam- a canal cruise, Zaanse Schaans- for Windmill, Clogs, Cheese, Madurodam – an enchanting miniature city that features the best of the Netherlands