1. Research found possible cure for HIV infection?

Research found possible cure for HIV infection?

UK scientists and clinicians working on a groundbreaking trial to test a possible cure for HIV infection said that they have made remarkable progress after a test patient showed no sign of the virus following treatment.

By: | London | Published: October 3, 2016 10:42 AM
There are approximately 37 million people living with HIV worldwide and about 35 million people have died from the virus. (Source: Reuters) There are approximately 37 million people living with HIV worldwide and about 35 million people have died from the virus. (Source: Reuters)

Looks like a new research has found out a possible cure for HIV infection. UK scientists and clinicians working on a groundbreaking trial to test a possible cure for HIV infection said that they have made remarkable progress after a test patient showed no sign of the virus following treatment, reports the Guardian.

The research, being carried out by five of Britain’s top universities with NHS support, is combining standard antiretroviral drugs with a drug that reactivates dormant HIV and a vaccine that induces the immune system to destroy the infected cells.

Antiretoviral drugs alone are highly effective at stopping the virus from reproducing but do not eradicate the disease, so must be taken for life. Reportedly, fifty patients are taking part in the trial. Early tests on the first person to complete the treatment show no signs of the virus in his blood.

There is still a long way to go before the treatment can be deemed a success as the virus has previously re-emerged in people thought to have been “cured” and the use of antiretroviral drugs means the researchers cannot be sure the HIV has gone. Nevertheless, there is optimism over the findings.
Mark Samuels, the managing director of the National Institute for Health Research Office for Clinical Research Infra­structure, said, “This is one of the first serious attempts at a full cure for HIV. We are exploring the real possibility of curing HIV. This is a huge challenge and it’s still early days but the progress has been remarkable.”

HIV is able to hide from the immune system in dormant cells where highly sophisticated modern testing cannot find it, and therefore resist therapy. The treatment endeavours to trick the virus into emerging from its hiding places and then trigger the body’s immune system to recognise it and attack it, an approach that has been called “kick and kill.”

The difficulty of declaring a patient clear of HIV was illustrated by the case of a girl in Mississippi who was put on a strong course of antiretroviral drugs within 30 hours of her birth in 2010 after her mother was found to be HIV positive.

Treatment continued until the hospital lost contact with the mother 18 months later. When mother and child reappeared five months later the baby had no detectable virus in her blood, raising hopes that early intervention had cured her, but two years later the virus re-emerged.

The only person believed to have been cured was Timothy Ray Brown, an American treated in Germany.

He needed a bone marrow transplant to replace his own cancerous cells with stem cells that would remake his immune system; his doctor found him a donor who was naturally resistant to HIV infection due to a genetic mutation that blocks HIV from entering the cells in the human body.

However, stem cell transplants are difficult and potentially dangerous for the recipient and only undertaken where they can save a life.

ALTAGRACIA TANIA
    Aug 14, 2017 at 1:44 pm
    PLEASE PARDON ME, I JUST WANT TO TESTIFY OF MY HEALING HERE Am here to testify of the miraculous work of a great traditional doctor called DR. ANDREW WONDERS. am here to give hope to the hopeless, those who are suffering from deadly disease such as HIV, CANCER, HEPA IS and lots more. i was once a victim of HIV ( with CD4 COUNT OF 320) which i contacted from my deceased husband but when i took the medicine DR.ANDREW WONDERS prepared and send to me, in less than a seven days i was cleansed from the virus and my CD4 count was back to normal. I have seen and heard of various testifiers testifying of this man both on his facebook page and also online. This is the 9th month since i was tested negative after taking the WONDER MEDICINE of DR.ANDREW WONDERS that flushes the virus away from my blood system.Dr Andrew can prepare Herbal medicine for all kind of disease. contact Dr. Andrew wonders now and get your healing immediately: Email Address: generalspelltemple
  2. C
    Cristina Pereira
    Jul 28, 2017 at 3:38 pm
    I am Cristina Pereira,I contracted HIV in 2009 I was told by my doctor that there's no possible cure for HIV. I started taking my ARV's, My CD4 is 77. I saw a of Dr Abai also i saw a lot of testimonials about him on how he uses herbal medicine to cure HIV. i contacted him and told him my problems, he sent me the herbal medicine and i took it for 7 days after then i went for a check up and i was Negative. the medicine has no side effect, there's no special diet when taking the medicine visit Dr Abai : drabaiherbalcure.webs and contact him through his WHATS-APP NUMBER 2348156769001, or contact him via email, DRABAIHERBALCURE YAHOO
    Maria Lucy
    May 21, 2017 at 9:36 pm
    Dr Abai God will continue to bless you more abundantly, for the good works you are doing in peoples life, I will keep on testifying about your good work, I was healed from HIV VIRUS through the help of Dr Abai. I saw a blog on how Dr Abai known as ‘LORD SPIRITUAL’ cured people with his herbal treatment, i did not believe but i just decided to give him a try, I contacted him and he prepare the herbs for me which i took, after taking it, he told me to go for check up, could you believe that i was confirm HIV negative after the test, and i went to a different hospital and it was also negative, i am so happy. If you have any problem or you are also infected with any disease, kindly contact him now with his Email: drabaiherbalcure@yahoo call or WhatsApp: 2348156769001
  4. C
    Cristina Pereira
    May 10, 2017 at 5:11 am
    I am Cristina Pereira,I contracted HIV in 2009 I was told by my doctor that there's no possible cure for HIV. I started taking my ARV's, My CD4 is 77. I saw a of Dr Abai also i saw a lot of testimonials about him on how he uses herbal medicine to cure HIV. i contacted him and told him my problems, he sent me the herbal medicine and i took it for 7 days after then i went for a check up and i was Negative, the medicine has no side effect, there's no special diet when taking the medicine visit Dr Abai : : drabaiherbalcure.webs and contact him through his WHATS-APP NUMBER 2348156769001, or contact him via email:drabaiherbalcure@yahoo
    amanda boone
    Feb 14, 2017 at 10:48 am
    God bless Dr. Abai for his wonderful work in my life, I was diagnosed with HIV since 2013 and I was taking my medication, I was not satisfied I needed to get HIV out of my body system, I searched for a possible cure for HIV I saw a comment about how HIV is cured with herbal medicine, I contacted him and he guided me. I asked for solutions, the remedy for my health began, he sent me the drugs through courier services. I took drugs prescribed for him and 19 days later I was cured of HIV, Dr. Abai true that they are great man, needs your help too? contact him through his WHATS-APP NUMBER plus 2348156769001,
    amanda boone
    Feb 14, 2017 at 10:47 am
    God bless Dr. Abai for his wonderful work in my life, I was diagnosed with HIV since 2013 and I was taking my medication, I was not satisfied I needed to get HIV out of my body system, I searched for a possible cure for HIV I saw a comment about how HIV is cured with herbal medicine, I contacted him and he guided me. I asked for solutions, the remedy for my health began, he sent me the drugs through courier services. I took drugs prescribed for him and 19 days later I was cured of HIV, Dr. Abai true that they are great man, needs your help too?visit Dr Abai website: contact him through his WHATS-APP NUMBER 2348156769001, or contact him via email:
    Manson Evelin
    Feb 19, 2017 at 9:05 am
    o, Manson evelin by name, I am testifying about Dr. Ken theGreat herbalist, who has the cure for all diseases, who cured me theHIV disease, even if I've included it, went through the different website seenDifferent testimonials about different herbalists that was like, "many peopleIt has the cure of HIV because people continue to suffer its consequences "I thought about it, so I got in touch with Dr. Ken by emailI do not think much, I just wanted to give it a try, he replied.Mail and you need some information for me, then I sent you, you preparedCured and shipped via UPS courier, they told me it would take 3-4 daysBefore I get the package, 3 days later I received the package and I startedTake the medications prescribed by him after 7 days of takingMedication, I went to a test, I tried the HIV NEGATIVE.I give thanks to my faithful God. IF you are in need You will be healed, put yourselfContact Dr. Ken on whatsapp .. whats, or call 2347039225049, email it{1} HIV / AIDS{2 CANCER{3} HERPES{4} DIABETES(5) HERBITIS B(6 HPV
    Priyanko
    Feb 22, 2017 at 4:35 pm
    I m also suffering from HIV . Please contract me.I want to live.
    Vasant Gaikwad
    Feb 13, 2017 at 10:04 am
    Sir I'm infected by HIV virus. I want to take treatment to cure it. Already I have been taking treatment of IRT at Govt. Hospital. I am now 43 and 74 kg weight. I am living in Ambajogai Dist Beed, Maharashtra (INDIA). My cell No. Is 9130500692. I want to be a normal person. With Regards Thank you. Vasant Bhivaji Gaikwad
    Mr berry
    Nov 30, 2016 at 4:56 am
    It still unbelievable to believe that HIV AIDS still has cure, me and my Husband has been suffering from HIV AIDS for so many years and we have search for help but we were unable to find one, i was told that there was no cure for HIV AIDS but somehow i believe that there was someone out that has a cure, so that was how i went in search for s solution on how to get cured of HIV AIDS and surprisingly i saw comment on daily news papers where lady testify of how Dr OMO herbal medicine cure her, i was so confused because first i thought that there was no cure but now seeing that someone outside has a cure, i thoughts of it as a scam but something told me to give it a try and when i did he reply me and ure me that me and my husband will be cured once we receive his herbal medicine, that was how he prepared it, and send my herbal medication that me and my husband used that cure me and my husband in Just 2 weeks and we were tested HIV AIDS Negative. All Thanks to the powerful Dr OMO for his help in my life. contact him on his email whatssup him on 2348077309081