Promise and trust are the most important thing in a relationship of love. A strong promise reflects your love towards loved ones as well as it make the relationship stronger. As the 5th day in Valentine’s week arrives, Promise Day finally is here! The day is celebrated every year on 11th February and on this day couple promise each other to make their relation more happy and strong. So let’s have a look on what are the top 10 promises that you can make with your partner this Promise Day:
1. I will always be honest and loyal to you and will always care and keep you happy, come what may!
2. Will never lie to or try to hide anything. Promise to keep the phone without a password, because I don’t have anything to hide from my love.
3. Will speak without egos, love without intentions and care without expectations.
4. Promise to always treat you like my king/queen and never ever break your heart
5. I will always respect you and your family.
6. Promise to never try to change who you are as a person.
7. Promise to be myself! Because I want you to love me for who I am. Always!
8. Promise to always encourage you in life.
9. I promise to actually listen to you when you speak.
10. I promise to stick by you through the tough times.
Amidst so many promises to make, some things you don’t have to promise. You just do! Happy Promise Day!