1. Forget Pakistani tea-seller, check out the beautiful ‘Tarkariwali’, vegetable seller girl in Nepal

By: | New Delhi | Updated: November 1, 2016 1:26 PM
A 'Tarkariwali', a Nepalese vegetable seller girl, is the new buzzword on the internet because of her good looks and beatific smile. (Website) A ‘Tarkariwali’, a Nepalese vegetable seller girl, is the new buzzword on the internet because of her good looks and beatific smile. (Website)

You may have swooned , if you are a girl, over the Pakistani tea-seller hearththrob Arshad Khan, but a ‘Tarkariwali’, a Nepalese vegetable seller girl, is the new buzzword on the internet because of her good looks and beatific smile. Photos of the girl were clicked by a photographer of Nepal and posted on the social media and these have broken the Net, virtually. So far she has managed to steal a million men’s hearts after the photographs went viral. In a similar case recently, 18-year-old Arshad Khan, a Pakistani tea seller, managed to bag a modelling assignment after his photos started trending on social media. The blue-eyed young man has never been to school and is very happy with his achievement and said that he is interested in doing films and modelling.

Will the girl’s story be another rags-to-riches one? The girl is trending on social media as #Tarkariwali. With her simple appearance along with the endeavour, she has manged to hog the limelight.

girl-normal

One can only hope that she will continue to smile like that and world will go gaga over her beauty.

girl-2

Fame is fleeting of course and on the social media, it is more of a shooting star kind – blink and you will miss it. That has, more or less, happened to the tea seller. Will someone stand up and offer a modelling role to this girl and get her out of her drudgery – those 2 crates of tomatoes really look heavy and yet she is smiling? Shades of My Fair Lady? Watch this space for more.

1. F
    francisca
    Nov 2, 2016 at 8:50 am
    lame news, not expected to be reported by you guys
    1. Micky Kool
      Nov 2, 2016 at 5:24 am
      I liked you ,u r the god gifted...u have charming cuteness look, which may stole many of hearts of men's...I shared u everywhere in my Facebook,Whatsapp,google plus,instagram....please come soon to the screen ,,,I want to see you with shahrukh Khan films
      1. Micky Kool
        Nov 2, 2016 at 5:08 am
        Beautifull I just loved this cute girl....khub sundor lagche tomake....I wish u should come to Bengali films and Bollywood films with shahrukh khan
        1. Micky Kool
          Nov 2, 2016 at 5:23 am
          1. Micky Kool
            Nov 2, 2016 at 5:24 am
            1. Micky Kool
              Nov 2, 2016 at 5:24 am
              1. Micky Kool
                Nov 2, 2016 at 5:13 am
                Khub sundor lagche tomake...U should come toBengali films and Bollywood films cast with shahrukh Khan Yash Raj films...may God bless you...I hope we all r waiting to see u...🍌☺
                1. Shoeb Kazi
                  Nov 2, 2016 at 9:26 am
                  Looks good but I dint see anything special in her.If its this way than guys at chinese stall are same way smart.Actually nepalese are fair so lot of them look good.