For all those waiting for the announcement of the VITEEE 2015 results, the suspense is now over as the VIT institute has declared the results.
Students can go to the institute website for results. They can also check results on www.indiaresults.com, www.vit.ac.in, www.schools9.com, www.minglebox.com, www.shiksha.com, www.bharathedu.com and www.examresults.net.
While Kartikeya Sharma topped the engineering entrance examination (VITEEE 2015), the number two spot has been taken by Archit Gupta, and Sagar Goyal follows in third. The only girl in the top 10 is Simi Karan – she is at the 8th spot.
The Vellore Institute Of Technology (VIT) was supposed to announce the engineering entrance exam (VITEEE 2015) results on Tuesday night or Wednesday morning – examination to the Bachelor Of Engineering (B.E.) as well as Bachelor Of Technology (B.Tech.) programmes were held between 8th April to 19th April.
Here is how students can check their results:
1. Log onto the VIT University website (click here)
2. Go to VITEEE-2015 Results icon
3. In next pop-up window, click on VITEE – 2015 Results (New)
4. The VITEE 2015 result as well as the score will pop up
5. Key in your application number as well as the password (Hall ticket Number, Application number, Date of birth)
Successful candidates will appear for counselling and apply for the course that they prefer. The dates for this activity will depend on the student’s rank:
For Rank 1 to Rank 8000, the date is May 11, 2015
For rank 8001 to 12000, the date is May 12, 2015
For rank 12001 to 16000, the date is May 13,2015
For rank 16001 to 20000, the date is May 16, 2015
The VITEEE 2015 results indicate:
a) Test scores
b) Result (whether the student has qualified)
For those looking for official intimation, (reportedly over 200,000 students sat for the exam) the institute will send SMSes to phone numbers provided with the rank obtained or else you can follow these steps: RESULT<space>VITEEE<space>REGISTRATION NUMBER to 56263.
NOTE: The VIT University has 2 campuses, one at Chennai and one at Vellore and the programmes on offer differ in each. Also, there is no guarantee that counselling will be held for all students concerned or for the entire duration assigned.
The institute has also issues a warning about fake websites. Here is teh alert:
Beware of Middle Men | Agents | Fake Emails | Fake Websites
- Admission to B.Tech. Engineering programme offered by VIT University is based on VITEE-2015 ranking only.
- We do not accept cash. We collect fees only in the form of Demand Drafts.
- VIT University will not consider the admission given to students through fake email ID or through Fake websites by some unauthorized persons/ agents and any cash, if paid, will not be refunded.
- For any query relating to admissions, contact Director – UG Admissions, VIT University, Vellore.
- If anyone demands any cash, please report it to email@example.com to enable us to take legal action.
Address: Near Katpadi Road, Katpadi, Vellore, Tamil Nadu 632014
Admission helpine numbers: 0416-3305555 / 220 2157 / 2168
Phone: 0416 224 3091
Log in for updates on Thursday. All The Best!