UPSC admit card download 2017: The Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has released the admit card for the main 2017 examination at – upsc.gov.in. Candidates who will appear for the examination can now download their admit card by visiting the official website. The commission will conduct the UPSC Main 2017 exam between October 28, 2017 and November 3, 2017. Candidates can download the e-admit card till November 3, 2017. Those candidates who have passed the UPSC Preliminary Examination are only eligible to appear for the UPSC Main 2017 exam.
The official notification said, “The Commission has uploaded the e-Admit Cards on its website. The eligible candidates are advised to download their e-Admit Cards and take a printout thereof. No paper Admit Card will be issued for this examination by the Commission.”
Here are the steps to download UPSC 2017 admit card for the Main exam:
1. Go to the official website – upsc.gov.in.
2. Now click on Admit Cards link at the right side.
3: Then click on E-Admit Cards link.
4. Click on ‘Civil Services (Main) Examination, 2017’
5. A new page will open, then again click on ‘Click Here’
6: Click on “Yes”– when asked have you read the important instructions.
7. Enter your Registration Id or Roll Number to log in to your profile.
8: Click on submit.
9. Your admit card will be displayed on the screen
10. Download and take print out for future reference.
Important instruction regarding UPSC 2017 admit card:
If the photograph is not properly printed on the admit card, candidates must carry two identical photographs (one for each session) along with a proof of identity such as voter ID card, Aadhaar card, driving license, passport etc. to the venue of the examination.