UPPSC result 2017: The Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission has declared the results of the UPPSC prelims exam 2017 at uppsc.up.nic.in. Candidates who have appeared in the exam can now view their results visiting the official website. Candidates appeared in the Combined State/Upper Subordinate Services (Main) Exam-2017 can now view their results visiting the official website. According to the Commission, 4,55,297 candidates had registered for the exam. Out which, only 2,46,654 candidates had appeared in the exam. The examination was held on September 24, 2017. There were two papers– General Studies I and General Studies II– in the examination. Each paper will carry 200 marks. The commission had conducted the paper 1 exam from 9.30 am to 11.30 am while paper 2 was held from 2.30 pm to 4.30 pm.
UPPSC result 2017: Here is how to check:-
1. Visit the official website official website — uppsc.up.nic.in
2. Click on the results link
3. Check your results on the next page.
Earlier, Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission had released notification regarding UPPSC Recruitment 2018. The Commission has invited applications for the post of Lecturer and Dental Surgeon. Interested candidates can apply by filling and submitting the online application form which is available on the official website – uppsc.up.nic.in. A total of 595 Dental Surgeons are required in Medical Health and Child Welfare, whereas there is a vacancy opened for over 2000 lecturers is opened in Medical Education Department.
• Aspirants should be holding a BDS (Bachelor of Dental Surgery) degree from a recognised university, OR
• An equivalent qualification recognised by Indian Dental Council and registered in the Dental Council of UP
• Aspirants should be holding relevant qualification in the specified discipline along with experience
• In-depth details regarding the specialisation and individual required qualification can be found in the official notification
How to apply:
Firstly, applicants must visit UPPSC Official website uppsc.up.nic.in.
On the homepage, search for the concerned notification.
Download and read it completely.
If you meet the eligibility, click on an apply online link.
Enter the required details.
Also, encloses copies of necessary documents.
At last, pay the application fee and press submit button.