UGC recruitment 2018: University Grants Commission (UGC) has invited applications for the post of full-time IT consultant for its National Academic Depository (NAD) cell on the contractual basis at ugc.ac.in. In a notice released by the commission has invited the candidates to apply for the post on or before the last date – February 5. There are a total of 14 vacancies available. NAD is an online store house of academic awards. The contract will be initially for a duration of six months and may be extended later on. The selection will be made on the basis of an interview. The details of the vacancy are as follows:
UGC recruitment 2018: Vacancy details-
Total vacancies: 14
• Legal Consultant with expertise in cyber-crimes: 1
• Financial Consultant: 1
• Technical Consultant to resolve stakeholders’ issues: 2
• Network Consultant for securing computer networks: 2
• System Analysts for programming and system design: 4
• Data Analysts for statistics and mathematical modelling: 4
• Legal Consultant: Aspirants should be law graduates from a recognised university or equivalent. They should also be holding an experience of at least 3 years or more in tendering advice in any of the fields including litigation, arbitration, cyber-law, infrastructure etc.
• Financial Consultant: Aspirants should be graduates in any discipline and should have been retired at least in PB III, GP 5400 or level 10 with five years of service in that grade.
• Technical Consultant: Aspirants should be holding a masters degree in computer science/IT/informatics/MCA with at least 2 years of working experience in related field.
• Network Consultant: Aspirants should be holding a masters degree in computer science with at least 2 years of working experience in related field.
• System Analysts: Aspirants should be holding a masters degree in computer science with at least 2 years’
working experience in the related field. They should possess working knowledge of programming as well as analytical skills.
• Data Analysts: Aspirants should be holding a masters degree in Maths/statistics and should possess working knowledge of computer.
• The selected candidates will get a monthly salary of Rs 50,000.
• Legal Consultant – Not more than 62 years as on the closing date of the application
• Financial Consultant – 65 years as on the closing date of Application
• Technical Consultant – Not more than 40 years as on the closing date of advertisement
• Network Consultant- Not more than 40 years as on the closing date of advertisement
• System Analysts- Not more than 40 years as on the closing date of advertisement
• Data Analysts- Not more than 40 years as on the closing date of advertisement
How to apply-
• Interested lot are required to send their applications in prescribed format along with supporting documents to ‘The Secretary, University Grants Commission, Bahadur Shah Zafar Marg, New Delhi – 1100002’.
•The application form can be downloaded from ugc.ac.in.
How to downloaded the application
Step 1) Log on to the website: ugc.ac.in
Step 2) Click on the link that says, “HIRING OF IT CONSULTANTS FOR UGC NAD CELL”
Step 3) A pdf will open, which will have the details of the posts along with the application form attached at the end.