SSC SI in Delhi Police, CAPFs and ASI in CISF exam 2017 paper II results: The staff selection commission has announced the results of the recruitment examination of Delhi Police SI, CAPF and CISF Assistant SI Paper II 2017 at ssc.nic.in. Candidates who have appeared in the examination can now download their results visiting the official website. As per the results declared, a total of 5708 male candidates have qualified while 952 female aspirants have cracked the constable exam. The examination for paper II was conducted on December 15, 2017. Only those candidates who have cleared the paper I exam has were allowed to take the test.
SSC SI in Delhi Police, CAPFs and ASI in CISF Exam 2017 Paper II Results: Here is how to check scores:-
1. Go to the official website– ssc.nic.in
2. Now, click on the notification– “Recruitment of Sub-Inspectors in Delhi Police, CAPFs and Assistant Sub-Inspectors in CISF Examination, 2017 – Declaration of Result of Paper-II for shortlisting candidates for Medical Examination.”
3. Then choose the category– male or female
4. A pdf file will be downloaded and your result will be displayed on the screen.
5. Check your roll number on the list.
6. Save and take a print for future reference.
Check the Cut off marks (Paper-I, Paper-II) here:-
General category: 293.50
General category: 264.75
Earlier, the Staff Selection Commission (SSC) had published the answer keys for the constable executive exam on ssc.nic.in. Candidates who have appeared in the exam can now check their answers visiting the official website. The commission had conducted the examination between December 5 and December 8, 2017. A total of 1,44,814 candidates appeared in the examination out of 1,55,435 candidates who registered themselves. “Representation in respect of the tentative answer keys, if any, may be submitted online from December 19 (5.30 pm) to December 22 (5.30 pm) on payment of Rs 100 per question/answer challenged,” as per official notification.
Staff Selection Commission (SSC) is an organization under Government of India to recruit staff for various posts in the various Ministries and Departments of the Government of India and in Subordinate Offices. This commission is an attached office of the Department of Personnel and Training (DoPT) which consists of Chairman, two Members and a Secretary-cum-Controller of Examinations.