Railway jobs 2018: Indian Railways has announced vacancies for as many as 2651 posts. East Central Railway and Western Railway have invited applications for interested and eligible candidates across states. Aspirants who were eagerly waiting for Railway government jobs can know about the details of the jobs on offer by either visit the official website of Indian Railways at indianrailways.gov.in or simply check the information mentioned below. The Ministry of Railways in a notification has announced vacancies for the post of Apprentice, Junior Engineer, Tradesman and Other. Mentioned below are the details that candidates need to know in order to apply for the respective posts on offer-
East Central Railway Job offer for the post of Apprentice
East Central Railway has invited application for 1898 posts for the position of apprentices. The application process for which has already been started. For this particular post, candidates need to have matric or 10th class examination pass degree or its equivalent with minimum 50 percent marks in aggregate from a recognized board. Apart from this, candidate must have a ITI in relevant trade (i.eNational Trade Certificate in the notified trade issued by National Council for Vocational Training or Provisional Certificate issued by National Council for Vocational Training/State Council for Vocational Training).
Number of vacancies: 1898 posts
• Danapur division: 626 Posts
• Dhanbad division: 142 Posts
• Mughalsarai division: 844 Posts
• Samastipur division: 70 Posts
• Plant Depot/Mughalsarai: 116 Posts
• Mechanical Workshop/Samastipur: 100 Posts
• Opening of Online Application: 30 January 2018
• Last Date of Application: 28 February 2018
15 to 24 years of age
How to apply for East Central Railway’s Apprentice posts:
• Eligible candidates can apply to the post through the official site of railways at www.rrcecr.gov.in/ on or before 28 February 2018.
• For fill the application form, candidates need to pay an application fee of Rs 100.
• Once the payment is successfully done, candidates will be re-directed to RRC/ECR’s website to complete the application process and download the filled up application form.
Western Railway Job offer for the post of Junior Engineer, Tradesman and Other
Western Railway has announced recruitment drive for the posts of Junior Engineer, Tradesman and Other. The candidates eligible for the post can apply on or before 14 February 2018 before 6 pm. Candidates need to have the educational or technical qualification and experience according to railway recruitment norms.
Number of vacancies: 753 posts
• Junior Engineer
• Senior Signal Engineer
• Station Master
• Last Date of Application: 14 February 2018 (6 PM).
How to Apply for Western Railway’s Junior Engineer, Tradesman and Other posts:
• Aspirants need to submit their applications via post to ‘Welfare Section of DRM Office, Mumbai Central’.