Indian Railways jobs 2016: New recruitment at Indian Railways has been announced and every time while applying online applicants face a number of problems. To make the process easier Railway Recruitment Board provides answers to frequently asked questions (FAQs). Check them out in case you are facing difficulties.
1. What should I do if there is lot of delay in accessing the page?
Try to submit the application earlier as there will be multitude of candidates trying concurrently. Speed for On-Line Application on Internet, is based on various factors like Internet Speed, large number of applicants trying to register the application at the same time etc. Therefore if you are not able to get the pages for registration immediately, please retry after a gap of 15 minutes or during off-peak hours during the night.
2. How do I know that my application is registered?
There are four stages in registration. Your registration is successful only on completion of all the stages including the fee payment (if applicable) and photo upload. You will receive an email and SMS alert on the completion of successful registration. After the primary registration, you will receive the Registration Number. Please preserve it for future use as all subsequent logins are only based the Registration Number and your Date of Birth.Kindly note that successful registration does not imply that application has been accepted. Eligible/Rejection status will be put up after scrutiny.
3. I did not receive the email intimation for registration of my application?
The Registration Number is sent by auto-response Confirmation emails. Delivery of these emails purely depends upon the correctness of E-Mail ID provided, Policy of your E-Mail Service Provider to accept and divert such emails under Bulk or Spam Mails or bounce back such mails without accepting it due to heavy number of emails generated by our Applications. In case of Govt./ official /company Email Ids, delivery is controlled by your Company Policies. Therefore, please do not expect replies from us, if you do not receive such confirmation / auto-response Emails. Please contact Helpdesk if you are unable to proceed with your registration.
4. How do I re-confirm that my application is saved?
In case of doubt about the successful Registration, candidates are advised to visit the Page for Re-Print of Application, generate the Printout and preserve the hard copy (printout) of the Application.
5. After filling up the complete form, I got Blank Screen / Internet got disconnected / My PC closed / hanged / shutdown. Is my application saved / registered?
Please refer to Point No.4. If you do not get the application printout through Re-Print option, your application is not saved. Please re-apply.
6. I did not receive the acknowledgement / reply to my email communication?
“Reply to” Email Id for the Application is created for the convenience of the Candidates for genuine communications. Please do not use this address to send back the emails for “Acknowledgment”, “Vacation Mail”, “Friendship Offers”, “Sales Offers” etc. Our Email Server is configured to delete such emails automatically.
7. What details should I retain while replying to auto-response emails?
You need not respond to auto-response emails. But please preserve the Registration ID, which is the main basis for your future logins to reprint application, download Admit Card etc.
9. To whom should I write for any problem?
For technical queries, please write to the email id of the respective RRB, which is as given below. Please write to the correct email ID of each RRB to get a reply.
Location Tech Queries
10. What details should I provide while writing for the problem?
Please do not forget to provide following details while writing to us:
(1) REGISTRATION NUMBER
(2) DATE OF BIRTH &
(3) FULL NAME as entered in application. In case of application failure or any error message, we would like to have the screenshot of the error in JPG, GIF format or as MS Word file. Additionally, you may provide the PC Details including the Operating System (like Windows XP, Vista, Linux etc.) & Internet Browser & version (like Internet Explorer 6.0, Mozilla 3.0, Firefox 3.5 etc.) used.