The Indian Institute of Foreign Trade (IIFT) is all set to conduct its entrance test for MBA programme on November 22 and has released the online admit card. Students who haven’t receieved their admit card, can download it online by visiting IIFT official site edu.iift.ac.in.
The IIFT entrance test 2015 will be conducted in two centres – New Delhi and Kolkata. The written test will be followed by a group discussion and interview. The dates for which will be notified later.
Here’s all you need to know about IIFT test pattern and timings:
* There will be 4 sections.
* Each question will have 4 questions.
* Marks per question could vary.
* For each wrong answer, 1/3rd of the marks will be deducted.
* It will be a 2-hour exam.
The Indian Institute of Foreign Trade (IIFT), set up in 1963 by the Government of India, offers following courses:
* Two-year MBA (International Business), New Delhi, Kolkata, and Dar-es-Salaam
* Three-year MBA (International Business) (Part-Time), New Delhi and Kolkata
* Executive Masters in International Business, New Delhi
* Certificate Programme in Export Management, New Delhi