ICAI result: The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India (ICAI) has declared the result for Intermediate Integrated Professional Competence Course (IPCC) Exam today. The candidates can check the result on the official websiteicai.nic.in.
According to reports, result was expected to be announced by 4pm today, but ICAI declared it much earlier.
How to check your ICAI result:
1. Go to the website to icai.nic.in
2. Click on the link ‘Intermediate Examination (IPCC) Results – NOVEMBER 2015’
3. Thereafter, insert the required details, such as roll number, pin number or registration number and the captcha
4. On submitting the details, the result will be displayed on the monitor screens.
5. Take a printout, but remember that for official purposes, you will need the original marksheet
Subjects covered in Intermediate (IPC) Course:
Paper 1: Accounting (100 Marks)
Paper 2: Business Laws, Ethics and Communication (100 Marks)
Part I: Business Laws (60 Marks) comprising
Business Laws (30 Marks)
Company Law (30 Marks)
Part II: Ethics (20 Marks)
Part III: Communication (20 Marks)
Paper 3: Cost Accounting and Financial Management
Part I: Cost Accounting (50 Marks)
Part II: Financial Management (50 Marks)
Paper 4: Taxation
Part I: Income-tax (50 Marks)
Part II: Service Tax (25 Marks) and
VAT (25 marks)
Paper 5: Advanced Accounting (100 Marks)
Paper 6: Auditing and Assurance (100 Marks)
Paper 7: Information Technology and Strategic Management
Section A: Information Technology (50 Marks)
Section B: Strategic Management (50 Marks)
The subjects of Intermediate (IPC) Course are classified into two groups which a student can study and appear in the examination group-wise or both the groups together.
ICAI IPCC: Highlights
1. Improved knowledge of accountancy linked to accounting standards to build strong foundation for developing knowledge of Financial Reporting at the Final stage;
2. Inculcating ethical values through a module of Business Ethics;
3. Updated knowledge of business communication through modules of developing soft skills, leadership style, group dynamics and developing knowledge of business meetings and legal documents;
4. Building knowledge of business strategies, business environment and corporate governance;
5. Introducing Service Tax and VAT as special module with the purpose of strengthening knowledge of indirect tax;
6. Upgraded module of Information Technology linked to the 100 Hours Information Technology Training and Advanced course on Information Technology Training;
7. Upgraded modules of Audit and Assurance, Cost Accounting and Financial Management;
8. Imparting basic knowledge of e-filing under the company law leading to development of advanced knowledge of e-governance at the final stage.
NOTE: IPCC is the second level of Chartered Accountancy examinations and consists of two groups: Group 1 (four subjects), Group 2 (three subjects). Group 1 constitutes of subjects, namely; Accounting, Business Laws, Ethics & Communication, Cost Accounting & Financial Management, and Taxation. Group 2 consists of Advanced Accounting, Auditing & Assurance, and Information Technology & Strategic Management.