Vistara offer has been launched to welcome India’s most loved and celebrated festival – Diwali. This festival also marks Vistara’s first Diwali since operational launch. To make the occasion more memorable and meaningful, Vistara is looking to unite people with their loved ones with its festive campaign, #HamariPehliDiwali.
Celebrating the spirit of love and togetherness, the #HamariPehliDiwali campaign invites people to share their ‘Pehli Diwali’ stories and gives participants a chance to fly and celebrate with their loved ones.
The celebrations does not stop here. Vistara’s special ‘Boarding Pass Exclusives’ program is also being introduced concurrently for fliers to avail exciting discounts from partners in retail, dining, travel and transport, wellness and hospitality. Vistara customers can now enjoy an array of benefits by just presenting their boarding pass at the partners’ outlets.
“I wish all our customers a very happy and auspicious Diwali. This is Vistara’s first Diwali and we intend to make it special and memorable for our fliers, and hence for us too. With the launch of #HamariPehliDiwali campaign and the Boarding Pass Exclusives, we would like to extend our gratitude to all our customers who have reposed their faith in us since we began our journey.” said Phee Teik Yeoh, CEO, Vistara.
To top it all, Vistara’s customers flying between 9th to 16th November 2015, will receive a set of gift vouchers that can be redeemed on future Vistara flights. These vouchers accord special benefits such as a 5 kgs additional checked-baggage allowance, upgrade to Premium Economy and 500 bonus Club Vistara points, all of which are subject to conditions as printed on the individual vouchers. Additionally, there are vouchers for 10% discount on Titan Skinn perfumes voucher and a free Uber ride. To take the festive fervor up another notch, colorful and creative hand-baggage and stickers in the shape of firecrackers and diyas will be adorning all baggage aboard Vistara flights during this period.
‘Boarding Pass Exclusives’ offerings include:
* Relay: Flat 10% off on entire Drinks, Books and Souvenirs category.
* Ginger: 20% discount on booking Ginger Hotel. Bookings to be done at , Ginger Call centre or directly at the hotels.
* Croma: 1. Airport Stores: 10% off on accessories. 2. Non Airport Stores: 5% off on transaction of Rs 10,000 and above
* Vaango: Flat 20% on purchases made at Vaango at T3, IGI Delhi
* The Foodstreet: Flat 20% on purchases made at Foodstreet, T3, IGI Delhi
* Pizza Hut Delivery: Buy Any Pizza worth Rs 350/- and Get Bread sticks free worth Rs 116/- at T3 IGI Delhi.
* The Leela Gurgaon: 1. Friday Seafood Nights – dinner buffet at Spectra. One-for-one offer. 2. Weekend Bhoj at Diya. On Saturdays, one-for-one offer on any package. 3. Lungo Pranzo Dominica at Zanotta. On Saturdays, one-for-one offer. 4. Spa massage/ treatments. One-for-one offer on any treatment/ massage packages.
* O2 Spa: Exclusive 36% off on any Spa services.
* Indian Grill Room: 2 complimentary mock tails /cocktails / IMFL drinks with every buffet meal.
* Tattva Spa: 30% discount on 60 or 90 mins spa therapy.
* Carzonrent: Rs 500 off Carzonrent premium chauffeur drive service outstation booking
* Myles:Rs 600 of on Myles self-drive
* Pizza Express: 15% off on food bill (excluding taxes).