Premium headphones maker,V-Moda has launched its V-Moda Crossfade Wireless headphones in India for Rs 24,990. Here are 5 things to know about it:
1. V-Moda launched its series of premium headphones in India last year in association with Headphonezone.in.
2. The headphones have an over-ear design and a one button microphone with a SpeakEasy Mic for smartphones. There’s also a three-button control module on the headphone to tinker with volume, tracks and activate voice and call controls.
3. The Wireless headphones come with a 50 mm Patented Dual Diaphragm, which enable wider clarity and vocals. It comes with expansive soundstage quality to give the feel of a live performance. Moreover, the headphones do not have an active noise cancellation feature but the company claims that its design will cut out distractions of jet engines, crying babies and crowd noise, etc.
4. The frequency response of of the headphones is 5Hz – 30,000Hz and the impedance is 30 Ohms. (Higher impedance means these can be used with a wider range of audio equipment.) The Crossfade Wireless headphones also come with V-Port V3 Airflow System to prevent sound from leaking out.
5. The battery life of the headphones is about 12 hours and can be used with Bluetooth devices. There’s also a cable to ensure unlimited use, should you run out of battery.