Chinese technology major Lenovo today launched an affordable multi-media tablet – A7-30 – with 3G voice calling capability. The A7-30 3G is Lenovo’s first ever 3G device in the 10,000 price range.
Priced at Rs 9999, the A7-30 3G tablet has dual front-facing speakers and Dolby audio enhancement. The device is 10 mm thin and weighs 327 gm. It offers storage with 16 GB in built memory (expandable up to 32 GB).
According to IDC, tablet market shipments in India stood at 0.86 million units in Q2 2014, that is, a quarter-on-quarter growth of 9% over Q1 2014.
* Processors: MTK Quad Core, 1.3GHz
* Memory: 1GB RAM
* OS: Android – OTA to Kitkat(4.4)
* Battery: 3500mAh
* Storage: Upto 32 GB
* Screen: 7” (1024×600) TN
* Camera: 2MP rear FF, 0.3MP front FF
* Connectivity: Wi-Fi + Voice + 3G
* Audio: 2x speakers + Dolby Audio