LeEco Le 2 smartphone priced at Rs 11,999 launched in India. LeEco Le 2 will be available on Flipkart and LeMall.com, which is the company’s own e-commerce portal. Registrations for LeEco Le 2 will start from June 20 and will be available in early July. LeEco Le 2 is the successor to LeEco Le 1s i.e. priced at Rs 10,999. LeEco Le Max 2 smartphone priced at Rs 22,999 was also launched along with world’s ﬁrst Type-C CDLA earphone, priced at Rs 1,999 in the event on Wednesday. Here are the top 5 features of LeEco Le 2:
1. LeEco Le 1s features a 5.5-inch Full HD display like Le 1s, and is powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon 652 chipset. LeEco Le 2 comes with 3GB RAM and 32GB storage.
2. LeEco Le 2 sports 16MP rear camera and 8MP front camera. With technologies like PDAF, Closed Loop and other ground-breaking technologies, people can catch clear pictures in moving and unfavourable conditions.
3. LeEco Le 2 has an In-Cell display screen which is usually featured with overpriced phones. LeEco Le 2 screen’s blue light filter helps reduce eye fatigue, while at the same time, the in-cell screen allows devices to be thinner and lighter.
4. LeEco Le 2 is 39 grams lighter than the iPhone 6s Plus.
5. LeEco Le 2 will support 4G LTE bands in India, and won’t support expandable storage. The smartphones also drop 3.5 mm headphone jack in favour of USB Type-C audio port.