Mobile device maker Karbonn today launched 4G smartphone Karbonn Quattro L50 priced at Rs 7,990 – the smartphone packs its own user interface Karbonn Kandy.
Karbon Quattro L50 has a 5-inch HD IPS full lamination screen and a unibody design. It has a 1.3GHz quad-core processor, 2GB RAM and 16 GB ROM, 2600 mAh battery.
The rear camera is 13 megapixel with AF and flash; the front camera is five megapixels. Quattro L50 HD is available in three colours Coffee, Blue and Black.
Kandy UI has the following features:
• One swipe access to phone dialler, contacts and messages.
• More controls for data usage, private information, battery, notifications and power usage.
• It has gesture features for quick access to frequently used functions.
• Themes to customise the device.
• Has an option of 10 languages and upto 21 local Indian languages for keyboard input.
– See more at: http://indianexpress.com/article/technology/mobile-tabs/karbonn-quattro-l50-phone-launched-at-rs-7990-features-new-kandy-ui/#sthash.QNUGFSS7.dpuf