1. Jio phone delivery status: Here are 4 easy steps to check when you may get Reliance 4G handset

Jio Phone Delivery Date, Status: A number of users, who had pre booked Jio Phone, are eagerly waiting to get the Reliance 4G feature handset.

By: | Updated: September 12, 2017 2:22 PM
jio phone status, jio phone delivery date, jio phone delivery status, Jio Phone delivery, Jio Phone delivery date, jio phone delivery status, how to check jio phone delivery status, jio phone, jio phone booking, jio phone booking 1500, jio phone online booking Many customers want to enquire about the booking status. (Photo from Jio website)

A number of users, who had pre booked Jio Phone, are eagerly waiting to get the Reliance 4G feature handset. Many customers want to enquire about the booking status. Now, here are two ways to check the delivery status. The first one is through MyJio app and 2nd by means of IVR number. Here are simple steps:-

Through MyJio app:-

1- Open MyJio app a
2- Tap on the Manage Booking option.
3- After providing your registered phone number and OTP, you’ll get to see the My Vouchers page on the screen
4- As of now, the Status field comes blank, but once deliveries will start, it is likely to show the delivery date. Also, it may show the location of the store from where the Jio Phone can be picked up, according to a report in NDTV.

By means of IVR:-

You can call 18008908900 to know the status, as per NDTV. Remember – You should dial IVR number from the number through which you booked the phone. Once you call IVR, all you need to do is just follow the instructions.

Reportedly, Reliance has roped in logistics companies as well as its own workforce for deliveries. Jio has planned to deliver a lakh handsets every day to meet the expected rush. Jio handsets are being imported from Taiwan. These Jio phones will land at various locations in India, hence these locations may get the delivery first. Some of the locations where Jio phones will land first are – Delhi, Mumbai, Kolkata, Hyderabad and Ahmedabad.

The Jio Phone has a 2 megapixel rear camera and a front VGA camera. It will have a 512 MB RAM and 4 GB internal storage with the option of expanding it to 128 GB using an SD card. The handset will come with a 2,000 mAh battery and will have a 2.4 inch screen.

1. N
    Naresh Khoshya
    Oct 27, 2017 at 5:07 am
    how can i cancel my Jio mobile booking? because jio mobile is come in market so i want to buy it from market. Please give me information on mob. no. 9729393228
      M. Ramaswamy
      Oct 25, 2017 at 9:19 am
      I pre booked Jio smart phone and paid Rs.500/- through SBI online net banking. My Jio No. is 8667033978 area pincode is 629001. I didn't know my IVR number, hence I request you to kindly send my IVR no. to my registered above said phone number or my email Id as soon as possible.
      1. K
        Kumar
        Oct 24, 2017 at 8:15 pm
        Pata hai k jio smartphone delivery Hogaya hai.lakin ab tak homko nahi Mila hai......
          jamaluddin
          Oct 10, 2017 at 3:30 pm
          Sir, Please give me information Pre booking JIO smart Phone voucher No. mobile registration no 9058537781
          1. 7
            7570906352
            Oct 10, 2017 at 3:11 pm
            Status
              SURESH KUMAR TAILOR
              Oct 6, 2017 at 1:08 pm
              My name is Suresh Kumar Tailor, i have already paid on date 25th August, 2017 of Rs. 500 for Pre-booking of India ka smartphone JIO PHONE. Till now i have not received any message from store for getting JIO PHONE, my Transaction id: FV000003E6DF Voucher details: Mobile number: 8764096051, Count of Voucher: 1, Area of Pin Code: 332001 Please send the message as early as possible for getting Jio Phone. Regards, Suresh Kumar Tailor.
              1. H
                Harbhajan Singh
                Sep 25, 2017 at 3:14 pm
                Self Booked on line for Rs 500 voucher KF5629856932 Jio mobile on 24-08-17.But no response .
                1. vitthal khimuriya
                  Sep 25, 2017 at 1:16 pm
                  please reply...........................................................
                  1. vitthal khimuriya
                    Sep 25, 2017 at 1:14 pm
                    which sending to jio mobile......? next month..haaaaaaa my reg date 1/8/17 but not reply me september going to ab october me aayega kya?...............
                    1. H
                      Hemant kumar panda
                      Sep 21, 2017 at 10:13 pm
                      I have missed my jio voucher how can I find my voucher no once again please help me
                      1. B
                        B. SURESH
                        Sep 20, 2017 at 5:36 pm
                        My name is B. Suresh, i have already paid on date 25th August, 2017 of Rs. 500 for Pre-booking of India ka smartphone JIO PHONE. Till now i have not received any message from store for getting JIO PHONE, my Transaction id: FV000002Y111 Voucher details: Mobile number: 8095428686, Count of Voucher: 1, Area of Pin Code: 560043 Please send the message as early as possible for getting Jio Phone. Regards, B. Suresh Bangalore.
                          rammohan Semwal
                          Sep 17, 2017 at 10:21 pm
                          Pose no responsibility
                            rammohan Semwal
                            Sep 17, 2017 at 10:20 pm
                            Delivery a phone please book voucher details
                            1. Sellamuthhu Jeyakodi
                              Sep 16, 2017 at 4:43 pm
                              Self booked on line for Rs500 of voucher no FV0000041CPZ and no response
                                S.Jeyakodi
                                Sep 16, 2017 at 4:40 pm
                                Self Booked on line for Rs 500 voucher FV0000041CPZ Jio mobile on 25-08-17.But no response .
                                  Raj Kumar
                                  Sep 16, 2017 at 12:18 pm
                                  fraud company hai, 500rs lene ke baad inka ivr no. bhi band kar diya, aur na hi iski detail customer care walo ke paas ha.
                                    ranjeet raj
                                    Sep 16, 2017 at 5:07 am
                                    I want to jio phone
                                      Manish Sharma
                                      Sep 14, 2017 at 7:01 pm
                                      18008908900 this is Invalid No.
                                        Rahul kumar
                                        Sep 14, 2017 at 10:36 am
                                        Rewari Dharuhera chowk circular road rewari metro hospital heart ins ute pin no 123401
                                        1. I
                                          Irfan rathod
                                          Sep 14, 2017 at 2:37 am
                                          1 number mobile hi
                                            Prabhat singh
                                            Sep 13, 2017 at 11:16 pm
                                            sir i will paid 500 rs for pre-booking and transction will show success .. but there is no traking id show down so what i should to do