iPhone X price in India: Smartphone giant Apple is set to launch its new devices in three variants – iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus and its new series iPhone X in a special event today at the at the Steve Jobs Theater. This is the first time when an event is taking place at the Steve Jobs theatre. The launch event that is taking place today is also special it will mark the 10th anniversary of iPhone. According to several reports, the iPhone 8 and 8 Plus mobiles will be upgraded version of the iPhone 7 series, while the iPhone X will be an all new smartphone. While iPhones are termed as the phones that have the maximum bragging rights, it remains a fact they are the most expensive and not everyone can afford to buy them. As per Telegraph, Apple has suffered one of its biggest leaks in history just days before launch. Information that the company was planning to unveil at the event was leaked.
The software leak revealed and confirmed the details of the new phone including its name, new camera and screen technology as well as details about a new Apple Watch and wireless headphones. Going by the estimates, it can be said that the new iPhone range will begin from anything around Rs 65,000 and will end at around Rs 85,000. While people know about the iPhone 7 series, are are some facts about the new flagship iPhone – iPhone X that will be launched today.
1. Steve Troughton-Smith, an app developer from Ireland discovered what could be the final version of Apple’s new iPhone line-up. As per the information that was leaked, the iPhone X will have 3GB of RAM. The rear camera of iPhone X will have a 12MP sensor camera, while its front camera will be 7MP, and inside it will have a powerful A11 processor.
2. An earlier leak had revealed that the new flagship phone will have a 5.8-inch screen that will cover the entire front side of the phone. The Telegraph further reports that the screen will have a small indent at the top to make room for a facial recognition camera, which will be used to unlock the phone and replace the fingerprint scanner.
3. The report suggests that Apple is likely to ditch the home button to make way for the screen. Apple has patented a way of embedding Touch ID in the screen.
4. That the phone might use 3D tracking technology to unlock the phone
5. The touch bar could could make space for a ‘function area’ similar to the Touch Bar on the new MacBook laptop
6. iOS 11 will feature, among other things, peer-to-peer Apple Pay and a redesigned Control Centre
7. Wireless charging already in use for the Apple Watch and could now be integrated into iPhones