Facebook has released a new video feature for its photo sharing app Moments in an update.
1. According to the Verge, Facebook Moments will automatically create a video of the users shared photos which they can customize, personalize and share on Facebook.
2. Facebook Moments will use face recognition to suggest tags and allowing the users to sync the selected photos with their Facebook friends.
3. When the users give the app access to the photos on their phone, it takes a couple of seconds to identify their friends and suggest tags. They can create a group of photos that they want to share and pick who they want to share them with.
4. Facebook Moments then creates a collection with the selected photos, set to background music like Adventurous, Epic or any of the 10 music themes.
5. Users can edit the video by swapping the photos they want to include or change the background music.
6. The users can tag the friends with whom they want to share and then share the video to Facebook.
7. Users can create their own Facebook Moments from scratch see the progress of their photo uploads and use the app in 34 different languages.
The new version of Facebook Moments is now available on the App Store and Google Play.