Chinese smartphone manufacturer Coolpad has launched Note 3 Lite smartphone priced at Rs 6,999. Here are top 5 features you want to know about the latest smartphone:
1. Coolpad Note 3 Lite is the 5-inch version of the Note 3 smartphone. The smartphone will be available exclusively on Amazon.in.
2. The Note 3 smartphone is the cheapest smartphone to feature a fingerprint scanner. The phone will go for its first flash sale on January 28, 2 pm. Registrations for the phone will start at 5pm today.
3. With a textured rear panel, Coolpad Note 3 Lite, the device sports a 5-inch 720p HD, 320 dpi IPS display and runs on Android 5.1-based Cool UI.
4. Coolpad Note 3 runs on a 64 bit 1GHz quad-core MT 6735 procesor with 3GB RAM and 16GB ROM with support for microSD card expandable upto 32 GB.
5. The device comes with 13MP rear and 5MP front cameras. It is dual SIM phone with support for 4G connectivity. The phone has 2,500mAh non-removable battery.