1. Blizzard announces new ‘StarCraft II’ release date

Blizzard announces new ‘StarCraft II’ release date

American game developer Blizzard announced the release date for its Starcraft II.

By: | Published: September 14, 2015 11:00 PM

According to the PCWorld, StarCraft II: Legacy of the Void will be released on Starcraft II.

Legacy of the Void wraps up nearly twenty years of StarCraft, acting as conclusion to threads not only established in StarCraft II: Wings of Liberty and Heart of the Swarm but in StarCraft and Brood War all those years ago.

The users who preorder the finale will also receive an immediate access to a special three-mission prologue, Whispers of Oblivion, which bridges the gap between Heart of the Swarm and Legacy of the Void. On the other hand, the prologue missions will eventually be free to everyone, even if the users have never purchased StarCraft II.

1. N
    No Name
    Sep 15, 2015 at 2:27 am
    Date needed.
    1. C
      Craig
      Sep 15, 2015 at 3:05 am
      Darn it! I have to work on Diablo III but I get Warcraft III off! I forget, is StarCraft II a day before or after Diablo III? Is World of Warcraft considered a holiday?
      1. Erik Seeley
        Sep 15, 2015 at 12:33 am
        Sonofa...the website just refreshed as I was finishing my masterpiece of a response to this article. This is the worst written article, on any subject, that I've read in ages. Grammar throughout annoys me, you lack dates, you leave ambiguous definitions of things (expansions vs. base game). Then you close the article saying having never purchased SCII we're going to get playable content, "eventually"? I don't believe you. If this is an example of the research and writing "The" Financial Express proudly puts forth, I'll be sure to skip any articles posted here in the future.
          Sean
          Sep 14, 2015 at 11:27 pm
          There is no date on this post.
            john
            Sep 14, 2015 at 11:56 pm
            THE DATE OF THE RELEASE IS SORT OF IMPORTANT HERE.