Airtel is offering Apple iPhone 7 and Apple iPhone 7 Plus smartphones to customers on contract basis at a minimum down payment of Rs 19,990 and Rs 30,792, respectively. Under this offer, Airtel will be providing unlimited local and STD calls, free roaming, and free data (5GB, 10GB or 15GB, as per the plan you choose) under a new postpaid plan. Here are top 5 things to know about the Airtel new offer:
1. Consumers will have to pay Rs 19,900 as down payment to buy Apple iPhone 7 and then choose–Rs 1,999 or Rs 2,499 or Rs 2,999 plan for 12 months– to avail annual data benefits of 60GB, 120GB and 180GB respectively.
2. The plans available on offer are Rs 1,999 per month for 5GB of 3G/4G data, Rs 2,499 per month for 10GB of 3G/4G data and Rs 2,999 per month for 15GB of 3G/4G data. The postpaid plan includes unlimited local and STD calling along with roaming.
3. Users can either return the iPhone 7 to Airtel to upgrade to the next iPhone after the validity of 12 months expires, or opt for a lump sum payment to buy it completely. Though Airtel will only take back the iPhone 7 after 12 months if the physical condition of the device meets its listed criteria.
4. Users will have to avail the loan offer from Bajaj Finance. The bundle plan is valid only for retail and Company Owned Individual Paid (COIP) customers.
5. Airtel offer is available only to customers in Noida and Karnataka.