Aircel offers: The data war going on in India’s telecom sector just got interesting as Aircel has joined the price war which was earlier limited to Reliance Jio, Airtel, BSNL, Idea and Vodafone. Aircel has recently launched a new plan under which it is offering a whopping 2 GB data per day, according to a report by Dainik Jagran. The interesting part about this plan is that it is cheaper than that of Reliance Jio which is offering 2 GB data per day for an amount of Rs 509. The validity of Aircel Rs 419 plan is 84 days which also more than the validity of Jio plan which is available for 56 days.
What is the catch? Well, to begin with, Aircel is offering only 2G and 3G data under this plan while Jio is providing its users with 4G speed. Also, Aircel’s Rs 419 plan is only available for North Eastern states of India while Jio plan is available all across the country. The biggest catch here is that while Jio is offering free SMS service to its customers which isn’t the case with Aircel. Here are the details of both the plans:
Aircel: Rs 419
1. The users will get 2GB data per day.
2. This plan is available only in the North Eastern states of India.
3. The validity of this plan is of 84 days.
4. So the users will get 168 GB data overall.
5. Voice calling is free on any network.
Jio: Rs 509 plan
1. The users will get 2GB per day in this plan.
2. The validity of this Jio plan is 56 days.
3. This means that the overall data offered will be 112 GB.
4. Voice calling on any network is free under this plan.
5. The users will also be able to send free SMS in this plan.